Wednesday 27 July 2022

On The Hunt For Halloween 2022 Vol 1 - Code Orange!

Ladies and Gentlemen the moment has arrived, the hunt for Halloween is officially on! 


I really enjoyed posting my Halloween blogs last year and I'm excited to start this year's series in July! I technically made my first Halloween purchase a few weeks back when I was picking up some supplies from my favourite witchy website Moonchild Spiritual Emporium and came across this lovely cauldron candle (what is a witch without her cauldron after all?) which smells amazing!

 


The other day found me innocently browsing the TK Maxx website to see if they had updated their Halloween section and found it was full of fun things so today I visited my local store to see what I could find .......


These pet bowls are adorable and I got one each for Eos and Norman and also a smaller one as I feel ready to have bunnies again soonish.


I need to get my future bunnies into Halloween immediately!



There was more to be found further into the home section, unfortunately 2022 has seen the return of those bloody Halloween Gnomes ...





I really liked the summery, blue pumpkins (summer is still my favourite season) at the end of the video but they didn't have prices on either of them and I didn't want to be stung at the checkout. 

I got this cute fella

And this haunted house snow globe that will look perfect next to my haunted house I got from The Range a couple of years ago that makes up my Haunted Shelf (you can see it and my other room decorations in this blog)



The shelf

The kitchenware was pretty good -



This jar will be perfect for my witch cupboard

Our store also had some really nice furnishings this year!




There are a couple of cushions that I saw online I'm holding out for appearing in our store, I got this throw over the fleecy skull one as it felt a bit more 'year round' (Halloween is a lifestyle not a day afterall) but I could be tempted into a return visit .....


I rounded off my basket with this lovely smelling candle

I'm chuffed with my purchases from the first code orange of the year and looking forward to many more over the next couple of months!

Love Jen

XxxX

Ps This blog is of course being typed on my Halloween-stickered laptop!





No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 In Music

  Hi guys it's that time of the year! I'm going to waffle away again about the music that I've loved this year 🎼. I've been...