Tuesday 4 January 2022

31 Day Song Challenge - A Song To Drive To

Hiya guys I thought I'd dip back into my music challenge blog with today's nomination of 'A song to drive to'.

I know loads of people have playlists of songs they like to drive to (my brother used to always listen to the Drive soundtrack when driving at night) but as I don't drive it doesn't really apply to me. I considered songs that remind me of going places, for example Dad and I always listen to Lynard Skynard's 'Freebird' when we're going any distance. But then I had a sneaky brainwave for my choice of song.

I decided to go with The Chain by Fleetwood Mac because it was used over the BBC Formula 1 coverage before it went to Sky and Channel 4 respectively. If you say driving to me then I automatically think of Formula 1 which is my other obsession besides planes and music so I had to take the opportunity to combine them!

What songs do you guys like to drive to? Let me know!

Love Jen
XxxX

PS Congratulations to Max Verstappen on the F1 world title🥳 

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 In Music

  Hi guys it's that time of the year! I'm going to waffle away again about the music that I've loved this year 🎼. I've been...