Monday 15 July 2013

Skulls, Steampunk & Stones

These are a few bits I made tonight.

The gemstone necklace is for Helen my best friend.

I'm super into Steampunk at the moment so when I found the rock and cog-planet I was really excited and I'm pleased with how the necklace came out.

As a good rock chick I obviously adore skulls and the Mexican skeletons remind me of my favourite Day Of The Dead fabric I made my Kindle cover out of. The pirate is good fun too and let's face it, who doesn't fancy a pirates life of adventure and er, rum!

And of course I've continued the Alice In Wonderland obsession with the bottle necklace!

All the items (apart from the gemstone necklace) are for sale as follows -

Mexican Skull Earrings £3
Pirate Necklace £5
Alice In Wonderland Necklace £8
Rocket Necklace £8

Please tweet me @JenRaeFrances to order. Payment is through Paypal :)

Xxx Jen xxX
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on O2

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 In Music

  Hi guys it's that time of the year! I'm going to waffle away again about the music that I've loved this year 🎼. I've been...