Tuesday 25 October 2022

On The Hunt For Halloween Chapter 15 - Spooky Ice Cream In Brighton

Hi guys! Today my Sister-In-Law Vana and I went across to Brighton with the aims of visiting the Hello Kitty Themed cafe and picking up and final spooky bits.

On the train

I decided to practise my black eyeshadow ahead of my Yungblud gig on Saturday night (You can read about the last time I saw him here) to work out the best mixture for the longest lasting effect.

Today's kit

Before putting the eyeshadow on I covered my eyelids in this Maybelline Gel Eyeliner


I used my Limecrime Venus palette

Shade 'Unseen'

I topped them off with this Kat Von D eyeliner


And my Sephora mascara

I decided to splash some highlighter on and used my Revolution Nightmare Before Christmas one. The brush is also by Revolution from their DC Comics collaboration



And finally I popped on my Sephora lipstick.

The final look

We started off the day with a walk through The Lanes where I saw this adorable shop sign. 


We decided to eat at Yo Sushi and it was absolutely delicious! 


Thankfully our meal was more successful than that!



Grapefruit gin
No ties were harmed in the delivery of this food!


After lunch we wandered through The Lanes and I went to some of the Witchy shops I like and stocked up on supplies ready for my Samhain rituals. 



I got a couple of books, one fun and one more serious. 

It had to happen!


I hope my man Lestat features

The other book is a witchy one to help develop my practice further.





We also visited Collectif who had 50% off their Halloween Range ..... I was incredibly restrained and only purchased this top!


A closer look at the pattern



It's incredibly comfortable


I further showed my restraint when we came across a Halloween decoration store and shockingly didn't buy anything!!

Vana was there to document my delight!

Coven meeting


Scariest shop window ever?

After that it was time for the main focus of our trip, visiting the Hello Kitty themed cafe Artbox! As you can imagine it was utterly adorable, unfortunately it was too busy to get a seat upstairs (You can see more of their decor on their Instagram) but we easily got our Kawaii fix downstairs!




So cute!



I opted for Pumpkin Spice and Cookies & Cream flavoured ice cream. 






The ice cream was yummy and the staff absolutely lovely and really helpful. 

We had a really lovely day and it was nice to get out for the day before the work in the run up to the big day starts tomorrow .....

Stay Spooky 💀👻

Love Jen
XxxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 In Music

  Hi guys it's that time of the year! I'm going to waffle away again about the music that I've loved this year 🎼. I've been...