Thursday 22 September 2022

On The Hunt For Halloween Chapter 6 - A familiar face ...

Hi guys I'm back on the hunt after my holiday to France (you can read my holiday blogs herehere and here) and ready to dive back into spooky season! In my last blog we visited the last of TK Maxx's Halloween range and picked up a few pieces from Hobbycraft. 

In today's blog we're off to Flying Tiger who have their Halloween range out in force. 

Pumpkins everywhere!




I love these cute stickers and pens -








There were some really cute costumes and accessories!





I resisted the urge to buy this spider crown due to Helen, Vana & Rach's arachnophobia.

They had plenty of sweeties too. 



I got a couple of bits whilst we were in there

Some bats and lights

When I looked at the lights closer I realised they looked familiar  ...



It's the Count!!!!


I got some jewellery




And some candles -



This looks like a goth unicorn horn!!!



I've noticed some bits starting to appear in Poundland and Wilko so I should be back with another spooky blog soon.

Love Jen
XxxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 In Music

  Hi guys it's that time of the year! I'm going to waffle away again about the music that I've loved this year 🎼. I've been...