Wednesday 24 November 2021

Happy Birthday Esme! 🐰🐇


My beautiful Esme turned the ripe old age of 13 last week and I thought since she hasn't had much blog coverage for a while I thought now would be the perfect time to post some of my favourite photos of her.

Esme and her sister Estelle (Stelly) came home at the age of 8 weeks old on the 10th Jan 2009 and I was immediately in love.

One of the first things I realised about both girls was what strong personalities they had. Stelly was very food focused and vain whereas Esme was obsessively tidy (I swear she has OCD) and rather, er disapproving and this disapproval has only grown over the years 😂.

If the badge fits.......

Their first snow in November 2009.

We lost Stelly back in June 2017 leaving me utterly heartbroken and if it hadn't been for Esme I honestly wouldn't have been able to carry on. She makes me laugh with her feistiness and of course her infamous glare......

She even frowns when eating.

She also displays her disapproval by trashing her puppy pads (she's a little, er, incontinent due to her age so the pads just help keep her a bit drier). 

Dandelions are her favourite snack

I'm always amazed at how much she moults 😱

She loves the snow, this was taken in March 2018

Her favourite thing to do (aside from tidying and frowning) is sitting on top of and savaging her 'carrot cottage'.... We get through about one a month...... 

They're also great for flipping upside down and sitting in! 

In 2019 Eos entered our lives and I can't believe how well she and Esme get on even if I don't sometimes wonder if Eos thinks Esme is the pack leader......

I love you so much my little, grumpy floof ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 In Music

  Hi guys it's that time of the year! I'm going to waffle away again about the music that I've loved this year 🎼. I've been...