I'm teaching myself to draw again as I find it really relaxing and it quiets my mind.
I always like drawing gothic themed pictures but today I tried something a bit steampunk themed for the first time and I'm really pleased with the results.
Xx Jen xX
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on O2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Duxford Battle Of Britain Airshow Review
A couple of weeks ago I went to Duxford's annual Battle Of Britain Airshow for a day full of warbirds and finally seeing a Red Arrow...
-
Well, it might have been a god awful year for pretty much everyone around the world but my goodness has it been a fantastic one for music! ...
-
Another weekend, another airshow and another aircraft ticked off my bucket list. After a sunny start to the season at Headcorn Airshow i...
-
Hello and happy new year one and all! I'm a few days late with my review of last year's many musical offerings but there was just ...
No comments:
Post a Comment